Friday, June 11, 2010

Another one down...




Just a little bit ago in downtown Templeton, this truck pulled onto main st. and parked right by me. The first thing that I noticed was the 57' Ranchero up top the load. The driver stepped around the truck to go into the store, and I asked first how they loaded it, and it's to bad that it was too wasted to save. The driver replied, "it was in good shape when I loaded it", and then explained how he first put the forklift through the windows to lift the car, and when he ripped the roof almost off and dropped the car on the drivers side, he then grabbed it from underneath with the lift and loaded it. This car has all of the deluxe trim and was complete. I can remember this car running around not to many years ago. It's funny how some people can look at something so cool, and value it only as scrap...

1 comment: