Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What to do with that aging Lexus...

Ok, so I stopped by In-N-Out Burger on the way home tonight. As I pulled into the drive-thru I spotted this totally ridicules Lexus just in front of me in line. I fully expected to see some 18 year old want-to-be gangsters, but to my surprise, the driver was a mid fifty's, pink cardigan wearing, glasses, bun in the hair, housewife looking lady. I was shocked, and now very interested. Now at In-N-Out Burger, when there is a long line in the drive thru, a worker with a key-pad walks up to your car and takes your order. As this lady pulled up, the young man taking orders stared in disbelief, I killed the radio in my truck and stuck my head out of the window, just in time to hear the lady say "do you like my donk"? Yeah it's nice, he said in a completely confused way. ???Now this situation provokes so many questions??? Is this her kids car? Did her husband buy his wife a Lexus at a government run drug car auction? Are they just trying to be youthful and hip? Unfortunately, I don't have any of the answers, but boy-o-boy did I want to ask.

2 comments:

  1. That is REDONKULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH.. awesome. Also, my winning ticket is purchased for the panhead. The race is on.

    ReplyDelete