Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Found this litte guy tonight...

 Almost ran over this little guy tonight on the road by our house. Huge rain storm going on, and he was soaked and cold, running circles in the street. He ran into the field and was standing in a deep puddle with only his head above water. Then a huge air bubble came up through the puddle, and I knew it must be his den flooded. I couldn't leave him there, because I am sure that he wouldn't have made it. He's in a crate in the kitchen sleeping now. Dry and warm. Now what do I do with him? Can you raise a Coyote?

7 comments:

  1. Victoria says,"Yes, it is called the http://www.dailycoyote.net with a book that explains in detail what it takes to raise a coyote. The woman raised the coyote and still cares for it, his name is Charley, his friend is a cat."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want him. Send him to me. Cycle Lodge mascott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, Ive always wanted a coyote as a pet! Id suggest you keep it unless you see its momma lookin for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats amazing! Good lookin out, you should keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww. glad you saved his life!!! MORE PICS!!!!!!super cute.

    ReplyDelete