Monday, March 21, 2011

Hawthorne Zep...

Here is my 1939 Hawthorne Zep, I have had many many vintage bicycles in my life, but this is the one that I have always kept around. I love this bike and have had it for 20 years or so. Lately, I have been screwing around with some of my other few vintage bikes, and it got me thinking, the Zep might need some love (note the front flat). By love I don't mean new paint, I mean there are two parts of this bike that are missing. The first part is the rear rack, and the second is the dual headlight setup. So, if anyone out there has either of these parts, and want to let them go, let me know. And if you want to barter or trade, or need some lettering / striping all the better... The bottom picture shows the parts needed, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment