Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wisconsin...


Spent the last few days in Wisconsin. I have never been to this part of the country before, and it was awesome. The first thing that I noticed were the colors of the trees. Being a California native, the seasons here blur together. But in Wisconsin there are four seasons, and fall is in effect. The next few days were filled with one killer house after another, dairy farms, and lakes. Oh did I mention bars? PBR, Schlitz, Busch and Old Style on tap. Every local told me that those beers were crap, and I should drink Bud Light? Go figure. The houses are also cheap, $65,000 -$250,00 for great 1900 -1930's houses. Do I want to move here? Not sure, although with all of the bs involved with living in California these days, perhaps. By the way, not sure if they have ever seen a handlebar mustache in Wisconsin, as I was openly mocked by two over weight permed mullet wearing moms in Target. Cool...








2 comments:

  1. Love Wisconsin but they do have this thing called winter. It can be very unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete