Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Storm so far...


Ok, I know that we need the rain, and I'm sure that this is payback, for being perhaps too happy last week when it was 79 at the beach. But things are getting crazy around here. This morning, the only tree tree in the yard that I care for, went down in the wind-storm. My old signs are blowing off of the fence, and the side hill is sliding ever-so-slowly into my back yard. And they say the big one is coming tomorrow.


The power has been off all morning, so working in the shop is out...


I have the camping lanterns down from the rafters, and a ripping fire going in the fireplace. I guess all we can do is wait. At least the water that California needs so badly, is coming down. And there will by tons of SNOW in the moutains!






No comments:

Post a Comment