Monday, June 27, 2011

Born Free Paso Robles Ricochet...

It's always funny to me how we have the ability to spot a vintage bike, or car from several blocks away. This morning in downtown Paso Robles, I stopped at the stop sign and spotted two bikes about three blocks away. They stopped at the cafe right next to my job site. I had seen these bikes at Born Free just two days before. Anyhow, I had a nice chat with the older gentlemen, who were riding back up the coast to The City. They both said, "man that Born Free show was outstanding", & "when is Paso car show coming back?" A question I'm always asked, when someone hears that I'm from Paso...


Outstanding bikes!

2 comments:

  1. The guy on the green HD was Ricky Najera. President of the SF chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club. good guy, does a lot of miles on that bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one tremendous Panhead to be sure...

    ReplyDelete