Friday, July 8, 2011

Crossover...

                                     
 So, I have a buddy that is one hell of a leather smith. He builds western chaps and bridals, gloves, purses, hat bands, holsters you name it. He has been after me for some time to paint some designs onto the raw leather. We finally got together on this halter nose band, his costumer wanted something "traditional" and "regal" with purples, blues and golds. So here is what I came up with. The lady is a barrel racer, and all in that world who have seen it, are stoked. It seems that the cowboy / cowgirl world is just now getting turned on to traditional American designs, I'm way ahead of them there, hopefully it turns into something that keeps on going... I will get some pictures when the halter is finished up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment